Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 3 in review




Week 3: In review Net 102 and Web 101
Having just completed unit 1.4 for Net 102 and entered a new module for Web 101 it has been a phenomenally engrossing week.
I still need to finish one of the reading reviews for Net 102 - The Mundane realities of the everyday lay use of the internet for health, and their consequences for media convergence. I'm not sure if I am going to use this subject for my submitted assignment but I will endeavour to read the article anyway as it has started off quite interesting.
Entering Week 4, I am ahead in Web 101 which gives me a little breathing space to catch up with the readings for Net 102, I have two more topics this week, Faith and Politics, and have just realised that I have to submit my task portfolio by Friday this week! Also at the end of this week I need to submit my first assignment for Web 101: Short Questions and Answers but I am quite confident I will be able to send that in around mid week as I have done all the foundation study. So much to do!

No comments: